INDRA A/C BUSES : To provide a comfortable and low fare A C buses to the passengers, APSRTC planned to introduce A/C buses called “Indra” with a fare between Super Luxury and Garuda. Initially 100 buses are planned on 12 mtr Ashok Leyland chassis which meet BS-III emission norm.
THE SALIENT FEATURES
- Ergonomically designed reclining seats (40 Nos) of Haritha Seating System make with magazine pouch, bottle holder and coat hanger.
- Elegant body profile and attractive colour scheme with graphics.
- Individual reading lamps and adjustable A / C louvers.
- window curtains, Public addressing system.
- Cell phone chargers.
- Parcel racks and side luggage booth & rear luggage booth.
- Pneumatically operated passenger door.
- Floor mat for better grip (Dura tuff synthetic vinyl mat) in gangway.
- Air supspension for better riding comfort.
For any queries regarding above topic, please feel free to tell us through below comment session.